Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking the other day, I have a '04 zts with oem fogs. I want to find a way to put in projector style fogs. My brother and I have put yellow fog bulbs in. He has a '09 Toyota Corolla S and the fogs look great, mine not so much. Driving behind him he says they look white and flood the area. See if I can get a pic tonite.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
uh..... what?

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I dunno, if you want real yellow fogs, get some 3k HID's. Or, since you have yellow fog bulbs, get some yellow lamin-x as well. The two combined make it real nice and deep yellow, like a lexus.

·
Registered
537 Posts
they do not make projector fogs for us. if you really wanted some you'd have to get some projectors and retro them in. i've wanted to go this but it's not cost effective for me right now.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
They in fact do make projector fog lights but just not for anyones car. They sell them at autozone cause i had them on my focus but just werent bright enough for me since i didnt have the stock foglight setup. and they are also yellow fogs so that helps.

·
Registered
537 Posts
^ i ment they do not make oem style projector fogs for us. ya know, like how we can get aftermarket projector headlights...

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
no they dont make any oem for us but just retro fit them in our oem ones.

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
the ones i had from autozone fit right into the hole that the stock ones cover up. i have a picture of them and what they look like on my car.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I'm not sure if this will help, but there are the Hoen fog and headlight bulbs, if your trying to colormatch with HID headlights. There like $60 but they match right up to HIDs. For yellow you could always do LaminX like Bergner said, I believe FocusSport stocks a lotta LaminX for our cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts