Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello so I have a set of ccfl halo projector headlights on my car since November 2016 and my passenger side beam shakes it,shakes while driving or stopped is something loose or broken? And I'm always getting flashed by other drivers like I have my brights on but I don't I adjusted the beam but can't go any lower as the housing blocks the light output? Any help would be awesome!

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Afraid that's an 'if you have to ask' type question.

Once you figure out what's broken or loose it could be dirt simple or not worth the effort to you.

IF required for repair just 'baking' them apart and resealing the lenses may be more of a job than you want to attempt. MkIII section has a lot of info. on that, because many have done their own retrofits/mods lately.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Once you open it up, you will see it's either loose or completely broken off. I found that with mine when I opened them up - I had hit a deer and it broke some of the inside pieces. To fix, you have to fabricate the necessary parts yourself or try some epoxy maybe.

·
Registered
16,210 Posts
LOL.....................I have met the enemy................and he is ME.

Like there is some 10 million page fix-it book that covers every single way a thing can break. Individual thoughtful effort is the only thing that counts there, one either has it or he doesn't, the latter group go through lifetimes with broken things the norm in their lives.

DON'T SETTLE FOR THAT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts