Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to replace my headlights with the Beam Headlamps. I personaly think they look cool and different. I live in Southern California and there are alot of people with Focus' here. Espically in my apartment complex. I have yet to see someone with the headlamp mod on a focus. I was wondering if anyone has done this, and if you know of anywhere I can get a good deal on the lamps... Ford sells them at $732.81 retail I could prolly get them at a little above invoice price which would prolly be anywhere from 650.00-700.00. Any ideas? Is this easy to install myself? Im one of those girls that has always had my dad to do all my car mods. But now im starting to get brave and work on my car myself. I just learned how to change the oil!! Thats a start right? [:I]

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
try and find some used ones would be ur best bet... ive seen a few places sell them for 300-400 a lamp. i personally would never spend 700 on headlights... especially with whast available aftermarket wise. check out www.european-parts.net for some aftermarket and euro headlights.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$300-$400 a lamp? I think ford sells the set for $732. I guess I could check around on Ebay or something. Thanks for the info..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts