Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Wrote a long update, closed the window by mistake and don't feel like writing it again[rant]! New mounts, intake, rear suspension (shocks backordered), Lost turbo manifold in the mail, backordered parts and much more shenanigans went on from the last update to now! Enjoy the pics[wrenchin]!
IMG_3824 by Nestor Rosario, on Flickr
IMG_3825 by Nestor Rosario, on Flickr
IMG_3812 by Nestor Rosario, on Flickr
IMG_3809 by Nestor Rosario, on Flickr
IMG_3783 by Nestor Rosario, on Flickr
IMG_3781 by Nestor Rosario, on Flickr
IMG_3700 by Nestor Rosario, on Flickr

·
Registered
15 Posts
I saw an image from focus fest, will the car be ready for this upcoming focus fest 2018?
This is a build I would like to see for sure!!!

What are in the plans for Cooling system? Was the zetec used in any rwd applications that may have waternecks and outlets facing the correct way?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Update. What worked what didnt.

Well I have been super busy with all the things going on in my life and haven’t posted for awhile so here is an update. I recently got a shop to work out of so now everything takes place there. Now onto the details the t5 trans with adaptor plate stuck to far out so I opted for the rx8 trans since it was smaller and would take less work to fit. Also fitted the engine with a dry sump oil system because needed more room for more low and proper engine oiling. Rear suspension is finished and I have managed to finish the back half with exception to the fire wall that still needs to go in. I also built some sweet bbs Rs wheels which I powder coated in a oven I built out of an old freezer. I love the look but unfortunately can’t fit my big bermbo brake kit under them so ill see what I end up doing with those. Another major thing I am doing is switching to a mega squirt to run the engine and cops, even picked up a raspberry pi and screen to run tunerstudios and have the gauges displayed from it. Not sure if I announced it here or not but the car is also Rhd now, picked up a dash from the UK cheap but shipping was not very kind. Oh and also managed to source brand new Oem JDM power folding mirrors. I’m sure I forgot things but now for the pictures, Enjoy!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
21 - 31 of 31 Posts