Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have a 2009 ford focus that i bought about 2 years ago been my daily since then an prob will be for awhile longer. so far only thing done to it is FSwerks engine cover, newly installed halo projectors, painted center console, audio system, LED lights everywhere lol, vynl tinted tails, billet grill,

what it started out like

and how its coming out

Future upgrades FSwerks green filtered cold air intake, front upper strut mount stress bar, wheels
, FSwerks race exhaust no manifold, lowering kit (hopefully), and some little odds and ends as time goes. im hoping to get all of this done before the show but prob not so far the cold air intake, stress bar, and rims are either ordered or on my way to pick up, the exhaust is almost ready for order just waiting on funds and lowering kit im looking around and finding one that i can slap on with out killing the bank. i will try to keep this updated as parts arrive and are installed

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok so here is an update so far. started working on the suspension, installing cold air intake, HID in eagle eyes, and mounting tires. well still working on suspension, ran into a couple snags along the way and decided to get some other new parts while the car is still in the air so to speak lol

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks sailor i try to be unique with my car doing stuff not alot of people have done but its hard when most of the products they sell for this model year is limited but thats what its all about when all else fails customize

1 - 5 of 5 Posts