Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Wow man that color is sick , really nice. And nice ride you have , glad to see you taking care of it haha
thanks man. Starting to reassemble it now. Looks beautiful so far. Have a few spots to address when it is together and some dirt on the roof. I was in a hurry and didn't pressure wash the trunk gutter area but it isn't the end of the world

Attachments

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Nice work!!
The color looks great!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Friday night as I drove home from work the svt was in the booth getting sprayed stealth grey. I visualized it being awesome but was still a bit worried that it would't look great. As I sat at the last light before my neighborhood I looked to the right and saw a pretty blue RS Focus sitting there and I knew it was a sign.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Parts installed. Have some small areas to fix and some polishing to do. Headlights need some more work. Getting an idea of how it will look but still a bunch of work still to do

Attachments

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Good work! The car looks great!
Interesting new project.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Car is looking great!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
completely filthy and needs some polishing. haven't had time at work to finish the last little bit. will likely do one panel at a time as time permits. Didn't put a pillar trim in because I plan to take the parts car stuff and use it. Much cleaner and no scratches.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Great looking garage buddies you have there!

21 - 40 of 66 Posts