Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone heard of progress group springs???? the kit is only 175 so i wanna know if anyone has them or heard of them

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I've heard of them, don't know much about them. Most people I know have H&R, Eibach, Steeda, Ford Racing. $175?? Is that just for the springs? That sounds about what the others charge for just the springs no dampners.

If that is for just the springs I would go with one of the other brands for the same price.
I have Steeda springs with K&W dampners and love them.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
if you can find springs AND dampeners for $175, LET ME KNOW! i have NEVER seen a spring/dampener combo for anywhere near that low. mine was $349 shipped, and that's the cheapest i've ever seen. just for comparison, eibach's dampener set for our cars run about as much as i paid for the whole thing.

$175 seems reasonable. i've heard of this brand before, and it seems to get good reviews. some people on this board have them, and i'm sure they'll pipe in and let you know more than i can.

Mike

edit- i'm an idiot and can't read! focusedat50 is right. that sounds about what most people charge for just the springs.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Good reputation in racing circles. Several Spec 7 (RX7) racing classes specify them as the required spring to keep costs down and on an even playing field.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts