Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
The ST will be offered in unique colors: performance blue, race red, white, and tangerine scream - Ford's new signature orange-gold for the ST line.

Performance Blue it is. Now where is that order form?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Me like. The wagon would be cool to see too

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi, does it have enough looks to make it stand out from the standard hatch, I'm not sure from the front but the rear is slightly more interesting.
Chris

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Red needles in the speedo/rpm gauges

no blue back lighting in the speedo/rpm but white on black

One of the 3 choices of seats (this is in the ST wagon)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Okay, I know importing a model from a manufacturer that doesn't offer a lineup in the US is a nono, but what about importing a Focus ST wagon? I mean, I think Ford offers vehicles in the US still, right? So in my mind, I don't see any reason for it not to be allowed. I may need to get over to the DMV and see what they say. I reeeeally like the wagon.

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Not going to happen man. The EU version won't meet our crash test and emissions laws. The DMV will laugh at you, if they even know what you are asking.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for keeping me grounded. I was already looking up my contacts at Phoenix Cargo from my days importing classic Minis and rationalizing the extra expenses.

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Haha no worries, if its over 15 years old, go ahead. Aside from that, you'd be spending Ford GT money, to make that Focus street legal.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
i wonder if the whp/wtq will be closer to the advertised 247 hp and 265 tq

·
Registered
50 Posts
Spec sheet says 3003 lbs and 247hp which should put 0-60 under 6 sec but spec sheet says 6.5? Maybe being conservative? Car looks good though! Wonder when car mags will get one to test.

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
My only guess is maybe it requires a 2-3 shift before 6? That could slow it a bit, if it doesn't run like a 14.2 or so in the 1/4, its in trouble...

1 - 20 of 100 Posts