Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am creating this thread for our product development team. Is there a body kit, hood, wing, or any exterior part you would like to see us make? Please post images of the parts you would like us to make next. Thanks in advance.
You can expect me to be on here answering questions from 8:00am-9:00am M-F. Please feel free to contact me any time throughout the work day for immediate service directly at:
AIM: edderek24
Phone: 888-611-AERO ext. 24
E-Mail: [email protected]
Web: www.extremedimensions.com
Win a Free Body Kit from us:
www.extremedimensions.com/freebodykit
Please check out our MySpace page!
www.MySpace.com/ExtremeDimensions

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
what years are you talking about? i personally wouldnt mind a good looking lip thats not fiberglass for the 05-07

·
Registered
433 Posts
I would love to see a ZX3/ZX5 spoiler, like a mix between the SVT and the 05 years body kit at a reasonable price. As well as a spoiler like the mach 1 actually made for the focus. I like the idea of finding a lip kit, thats not super aggressive or tuner.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
what years are you talking about? i personally wouldnt mind a good looking lip thats not fiberglass for the 05-07
I second this. something like a mach lip for the 05-07. a carbon lip would be sweet.

·
Registered
459 Posts
An SVT REAR bumper for a SEDAN. I hate hate hate hatchbacks, but all the good parts only fit them.

+1,000,000 internets to whoever makes one.

Sideskirts wouldn't hurt, either.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
An SVT REAR bumper for a SEDAN. I hate hate hate hatchbacks, but all the good parts only fit them.

+1,000,000 internets to whoever makes one.

Sideskirts wouldn't hurt, either.

x2

If there was a SVT lookin rear for the sedan I would be all over that.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
make the SAP bumper, but with an SVT style insert, and voila! everyone in the sedan community just saved a massive amount of money

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
Sap Bumpers don't fit the 00-04. not without a light and trunk lid swap. and the 05-07 tail lights are way ugly.

·
Registered
106 Posts
how about a simple lip kit like the ford acessories lip kit for the zx3. all the other lip kits are ricey looking except the kaminari, but that one its expensive.

also maybe something like the JMS lip kit since they dont make those anymore, those are siiiick!

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
^wheres the hatchy love [:(]

thats been done already, well just the front bumper:
http://www.extremedimensions.com/3398.html
and that on my car:

this is a early focus rs replica front bumper

btw, thanks for the bumper E.D.
but what about the rest of them, the rear bumpers 1998, st170, rs replica. and fronts 1998, st170.

even a sap front that would fit 2000-2004. all in urathane

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
euro replica parts in URATHANE
+1. Id be down for at least a rear bumper (hatch, the cleaner 98-01? euro style)

and if there was a replica of the 05-08 ST/ euro "sport" front bumper that could fit 05-07 US foci id buy it in a heartbeat

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
05-07 Rear w/o aggressive; CF Trunk w/o all the accoutrements; rear window spoiler

·
Registered
301 Posts
Full RS MK1 quarters made of uerathane... not those halflings that you bolt on to the OEM quarters. And i'm also down with a mach like lip. The latter may be most usefull because it would allow for cross modification use, you know... like regardless of the type of previous mods it would prob fit most vehicles.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts