Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
847 Posts

Click image above to view more information or purchase product

Here you will find all information relevant to this product. Please only post questions or information that will be useful to others who own or are considering purchasing this product. Thanks!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ok Here is what I found out. My belt is 101.50 so I would need to add .75 making it 102.25 belt.

My question is do you sell a belt that size? It might be better to get on closer to home just in case it doesn't fit.

Please advise. Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Will, do you know a belt part # for me to run the pulley on my PW ZTS? Having trouble finding belt lengths on line....It takes a 96 GMC 5.7 vertec belt right now......i just need a couple more centimeteres.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I found a crossover for part # then length in Dayco's website, FYI

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
this has nothing to do with this, but may i suggust just do the trial and error for belt size? i return about 6 belts before i got the right lenghts....

·
Registered
148 Posts
u must live within walking distance of a parts store!

·
Registered
530 Posts
When running this wit a JRSC BBK whats the average Psi seen?

·
Registered
360 Posts
what size belt is needed with this ud pulley and bbk jrsc?

·
Registered
994 Posts
When running this wit a JRSC BBK whats the average Psi seen?

on a SVT JRSC, you'll see 1 PSI gain so your peak will be 11PSI, not 10PSI

what size belt is needed with this ud pulley and bbk jrsc?
a belt that is 0.5" longer

CFM,

I called a few days and had my name added to the list of people who are interested in another batch of these. any set date for production?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Will, do you know a belt part # for me to run the pulley on my PW ZTS? Having trouble finding belt lengths on line....It takes a 96 GMC 5.7 vertec belt right now......i just need a couple more centimeteres.
Aaron, are you running the stock PW tune with the larger pulley?

·
Registered
148 Posts
no i'm not anything the larger pulley cause it was tinging off my tensioner/idler

is Matt P. the only guy you trust to tune in town here?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts