Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Click image above to view more information or purchase product

Here you will find all information relevant to this product. Please only post questions or information that will be useful to others who own or are considering purchasing this product. Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, I purchased the C-F-M- High Flow Cat. I rec'd on a Friday & installed it the next day. Installation took abour an hour & a half. The C-F-M Cat was money well spent !! I can definetly feel the difference around the 3000 RPM range. This part frees up alot of torque in the lower end. The High Flow Cat also makes the exhaust a bit louder. I am running a Borla exhaust with the cat & it definetly gives the exhaust sound some attitude. If you are considering purchasing this product...DO IT. Also I would like to add that Central Forida Motorsports are good people to do business with. I live in New Jersey & rec'd my Cat 3 days later via UPS Standard Ground just like I was promised. Order it...you won't be sorry !!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do you have a sound clip of the exhaust after a CFM high flow cat is installed on a stock focus SVT?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any updates as to when this will be in stock again? and i can see that it sticks out further towards the ground since its a lot wider but how strong is it? i've hit my header on a speed bump and it only did minor damage but thats substantially lower.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Any updates as to when this will be in stock again? and i can see that it sticks out further towards the ground since its a lot wider but how strong is it? i've hit my header on a speed bump and it only did minor damage but thats substantially lower.
I just called them and they are filling back orders this week and it should be available next week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts