Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever experienced any problems with scrapping or anything like that nature. Are there possible any other problems with the placement of the intercooler. I just relized for about the same price as the JRSC+BBK you could get the Procharger kit. The only thing is that the intercooler makes me nervous.

·
Registered
298 Posts
its close & all but I never heard any concerns about the IC.. What I did hear people worry about was how low the compressor sits

·
Registered
441 Posts
if it makes you nervous then invest an extra couple hundred and time andmake it a frount mount then you'll get a cooler charge and won't have to worry about scrapping

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
TALK TO BIGSIR he will hook you up with all the info you need, expert hehehehe

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
svtguy21 said:
TALK TO BIGSIR he will hook you up with all the info you need, expert hehehehe
i think he meant b16sir1991

·
Registered
427 Posts
Its not the same price at all. For the procharcher 10lb kit your looking at atleast 4600. Wayne qutoed me 5300 with everything i really needed for it for safety. Thats why i went with the jrsc bbk.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
hey that what i meant see the thing is i have things in my head and they just don't ever seem to get on the computer or on paper the way that want them to.. thanks jerk kidding hehehe

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i found the JRSC for 3099.00 and the BBK for 499.00 a total of 3598.00

the procharger for 3390.00 the 42lbs injectors for 189.00 and the MAF for 159.95 and I already have a suscription for Wanyes tunes. a total of 3738.95

I don't think there is a big difference in price. Maybe I am missing something

·
Registered
348 Posts
pinacup7 said:
Its not the same price at all. For the procharcher 10lb kit your looking at atleast 4600. Wayne qutoed me 5300 with everything i really needed for it for safety. Thats why i went with the jrsc bbk.
4600..someone's been hitting the crack pipe.

For as often as this question comes up...I wish there was a sticky here with info/faq's on the different blowers out there.

·
Registered
427 Posts
ProCharger SC $3699
Innovate AF Gauge $389
SVT Intake boots $19
Diablo MafIA $160
RC 60 Lb injectors $380
Total without shipping: 4647.00

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Discord said:
For as often as this question comes up...I wish there was a sticky here with info/faq's on the different blowers out there.
I think it's called the Search button.

·
Registered
348 Posts
lol, then the button needs to be more prominent so everyone can freakin see/use it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
pinacup7 said:
ProCharger SC $3699
Innovate AF Gauge $389
SVT Intake boots $19
Diablo MafIA $160
RC 60 Lb injectors $380
Total without shipping: 4647.00
EVERY ONE of these can be had for less money if you shop around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts