Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i want share a small problem and if there is solution please tell me. I have Ford Focus 1.4 zetec benzine 2001 model, everything works fine but only problem is when i drive and come to a stop while [:)][:)][:)][:)]hing the brakes i see my rpms to drop very low down then comback to normal and when stay with idle you feel like shake and after pushing acceleration the shake dissapear and appear again.
And when i turn the rudder i see again the rpms reaction. The rudder sometimes do hard operation but not to hard but when is raining is normal.
I have clean the iac valve and the throttle body, the ignition is new, spark plugs good, battery is green(ok).
And one new probblem is a ''soft blow'' after turn the key to start, and not make this everytime, very strange. i look for vacuum with wl40 spray but nothing everything ok, i have a/c broken maybe that appear that sound?
Don't know what else can cause this problems but no misfires no knocking everything works good.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
often cleaning the IAC valve is no good. You have to replace it.
The problem with shuddering/drop in RPM when coming to stop is like IAC problem.

have you ever changed the steering fluid?
All you need to do is take fluid out of steering fluid reservoir with (kitchen type) turkey baster (long tube with rubber bulb on end to suck up fluid)
Suck old fluid out of reservoir. replace. Use car for a few weeks. then do again. All good for steering fluid then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts