Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K got a problem with my fofo, I recently noticed that this morning that my daytime running lights arnt working. I dont know if its a fuse or something is wrong electrical. Any help plz? Another question is when i wash my car i start it and take off it pops and feels weird. I have a cai so is that the problem?

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
shouldnt be a fuse unless you have a short somewhere. do they work at all? i am assuming you mean the lights when u just turn the knob one click right? do the headlights come on? do the other lights (tails, sidemarkers, etc) come on when the fogs or headlights come on? need more info.

also, what do u mean by pop?

·
Registered
262 Posts
becarful when u get the car washed. avoid undercarrage blasting. i do it, but the water gets in the filter, and MAF sensors arent cheap(learned that the hard way). and the DRLs, i dont have them, but id imagine a fuse, if not, start cheking wires.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
theres a relay in the fuse box that controls them, its next to the fog light one

moving you to technical

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i do, i guess ill take it in on the next oil change. Its not like i need it done right away. I still got lights

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
the fuse box is in the left of the cabin, under the dash. it is behind the little cd case thing. just open that all the way, and u will see it. theres also a fuse box in the hood, near the firewall.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts