Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought Koni Adjustable shocks along with the Eibach Sportline lowering springs( 2 inched drop in the front and 2.25 in the rear ). When i hit a bump it appears that the shock bottoms out... therefor so that it doesn't do that i have to keep the adujustables at a very hard state.... which sucks for me cause the ride is horrible.

What should i do?:

A. Buy the Eibach Pro Damper kit and see if that resolves the problem.

or

B. Get rid of the 2.0 drop and buy the regular Eibach 1.4-1.5 drop and loosen my Kone Yellow Adjustables???? [???:)]

i really need some advice because i don't plan on putting a lot more money into my focus considering its very well suited....

·
Registered
892 Posts
I hope you replaced or trimed your bumpstops. The factory bumpstops are setup for the factory suspension travel. SVT bumpstops cost about $3.50 ea and are about an inch shorter.

Scironzts has a set of 1.5 drop springs for $80 + shipping.

I have a front set of 1.8 Progress i will sell for $25 + shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ugh.... i already have shocks and springs...

I just wanted to know which shocks are the best for the Eibach Sportline 2.0 front 2.25 rear.
what i need to know is if there even exist a shock that would give me a decent ride. if its impossible because the springs i have on the car right now are too low then i will buy the Eibach Pro Kit that only drops the car 1.5' instead of 2.0'

i really need feedback, so please give me any insight you guys have...

-Nuno

1 - 3 of 3 Posts