Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are your fog light supost to come on when just your parking lights are on.I mean i can not turn the fog lights on when just my parking lights are on.The knob can be pulled out to turn them on but they don't come on till i turn the headlights on.Do i have a blown fuse or is this the way they are supost to work?Please help.[???:)]

·
Registered
248 Posts
I think that is the way it is supposed to be. I think you have to mod it in order for the foglights to come on only with the parking lights.

Somebody else want to back me up on this?

·
Registered
601 Posts
JoeZX3 said:
I think that is the way it is supposed to be. I think you have to mod it in order for the foglights to come on only with the parking lights.

Somebody else want to back me up on this?
my fogs don't come on without the headlights either...hubby says they are made that way because the theory is if it's dark enough for fogs to be on then it's dark enough for headlights also....I don't like the theory [thumbd] but don't plan on modding it

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would any of you advise doing this.Is there still a fuse in the link.See I am going to hook my halo projectors to the fog lights.The blitz front bumper that i have on the car does not have a place for fog lights so i was going to hook them up to the halos so i could turn them on with my parking lights.

·
Registered
639 Posts
if you do the mod like that page tells you to, there will still be a fuse. all that mod is doing is taking out the relay. as for doing this with halos, how much power do they draw? if they use more than the stock fogs, i would look for a different way to do this.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not thought about that.Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts