Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my svt has yet another problem, when it rains it pours...
I was trying to put in a new tune Tom sent me when my predator, which I've used for the last few tunes, takes a dump and gave me a message saying that the backup on the tool doesn't match the vehicle. I just put in the tune it has not even last month since Tom was working on a remote tune for me, and now it gives me this b.s. I had cleared the KAM a few days ago cuz sum1 on the board said I should, and now I have no clue why it is telling me its not licensed for my car when it's always been the same predator I've used for every tune I got. Can someone please shed some light on this, I'm so fed up with this darn car, I wanna get rid of it and just drive a regular car like everyone else...[rant] my car sucks (me>[gunfire] [xx(] < my car)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wonder if anyone would take it for 12,500... i dunno if i'd sell it tho...
I need help guys, I really want to get this car up to par, it drives right now, but it just needs the tune finished.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i take back all the bad mouthing i did on my car, it was only that my predator took a dump on me, so i needed to get my ecu reflashed at ford back to stock, reset my predator, and retune with toms tune again. cars running great now. aint she a beauty?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts