Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
i'm going to the dyno June 1st and he quoted me $90 an hour and he said most cars run from 2-3 hours to tune so i'm hoping to spend under $300 total.

·
FF Affiliate
30,871 Posts
I charge 450.00 to do a complete tune on the dyno with o2 IF you have a chip already

ZX2Boosted if he does it right you can count on about 3 to 5 Hrs to do a tune to get it safe and do the driveability unless you have the PRP and you are going to do some of it your self

Tom

·
Registered
441 Posts
hey tom. So you charge just a flat rate of 450 to tune a focus? What if someone does have a prp and wanted you to tune their car with that?

·
Registered
278 Posts
i have a jrsc+bbk 04 zx3 would that be worth tunning? how much hp can i gain?

·
Registered
278 Posts
i have the fr tune but i want more if possible

·
FF Affiliate
30,871 Posts
pocus02x3 said:
hey tom. So you charge just a flat rate of 450 to tune a focus? What if someone does have a prp and wanted you to tune their car with that?
I still charge a flat 450.00 and i teach those that want to learn how to use it

Tom

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
that's a good deal... the closest place to me charges 150.00 per hour and they aren't as familiar with the Focus as Tom is

·
FF Affiliate
30,871 Posts
On a side note if there is 3 or more guys that have the PRP and want to learn how to use it im willing to get everyone togather in one place and go over everything and show you what needs to be done IF that would help anyone

Tom

·
Registered
441 Posts
hey tom i'm currently doing a fully built motor through ray at mcnews and a procharger C-2 going for big boost. Hopefully everything will be done and installed by the time i make it home on leave in late june. I'm then going to go to a local dyno to get it dialed in a bit while working with ray over the phone and internet. However I will still want to bring my car to your shop and get it fully tuned again when i return from iraq. So you can expect a call from me in about 6-7 mounths.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts