Focus Fanatics Forum banner

price quotes for a dyno tune?

1242 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  pocus02x3
just want to know about how much to spend on a dyno tune at a local shop?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· FF Affiliate
33,245 Posts
I charge 450.00 to do a complete tune on the dyno with o2 IF you have a chip already

ZX2Boosted if he does it right you can count on about 3 to 5 Hrs to do a tune to get it safe and do the driveability unless you have the PRP and you are going to do some of it your self

Tom

· Registered
525 Posts
i have a jrsc+bbk 04 zx3 would that be worth tunning? how much hp can i gain?

· FF Affiliate
33,245 Posts
pocus02x3 said:
hey tom. So you charge just a flat rate of 450 to tune a focus? What if someone does have a prp and wanted you to tune their car with that?
I still charge a flat 450.00 and i teach those that want to learn how to use it

Tom

· FF Affiliate
33,245 Posts
On a side note if there is 3 or more guys that have the PRP and want to learn how to use it im willing to get everyone togather in one place and go over everything and show you what needs to be done IF that would help anyone

Tom

· Registered
644 Posts
hey tom i'm currently doing a fully built motor through ray at mcnews and a procharger C-2 going for big boost. Hopefully everything will be done and installed by the time i make it home on leave in late june. I'm then going to go to a local dyno to get it dialed in a bit while working with ray over the phone and internet. However I will still want to bring my car to your shop and get it fully tuned again when i return from iraq. So you can expect a call from me in about 6-7 mounths.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.