Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New SVT Focus-Power Predators for 395.00 mention this add for a 45.00 Instant rebate = 350.00

Focus-Power was the first Co. anywhere to tune a SVT Focus out side of Ford , We had tuning for almost a Year before anyone else offered tuning , No one has done more tuning with the SVT Focus than Focus-Power has and this shows with VERY VERY FEW customers with tuning issues

Because of the cost of the Predators in the past i could not offer this discount we now have the BEST tune at the LOWEST price

I will now be offering FREE tuning for as long as you own the tuner as long as its NA

Tom

·
Registered
360 Posts
Awesome Tom! Now that's what I call some superior customer service. Keep it up!

·
Registered
298 Posts
NICE MAN, thats a great deal.... Will you be offering free N/A tuning to everyone that has bought a predator from you in the past as well?
I sure could use some updating on mine I am sure!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Tom i tried replying to your email about my tune but keep getting a reply saying delivery failure at your address. Did you change it or something? I know hotmail doesn't like your account type but i've always been able to send you stuff before. Nice new price on the tuners/tunes! Paid the older rate but it's still worth every penny you were charging then!

·
FF Affiliate
30,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
svtfocus17 said:
any update we can get?
I spent almost 4 months on the dyno and driving to make the tune i have now , i have spent another 100+ Hrs trying to improve it Performance wise but havent yet been able to , there is NO BETTER TUNE on the market , now that the price is lower it is the best tune at the best price

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There realy isnt any performance gains to get from a tune for the ZX3 with out some above Avg mods , There is some Co. that will tell you other wise and sell you a tune anyway but go to a dyno and test it and you will see the truith

Tom

·
Registered
150 Posts
what do they run for when they arent marked down? are they regularly $495? damn, i wish i had the cash now!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Tom,

Already got the predator...want to get your tune.

How much, and whats the process? (PM me if you need)

Thanks!

·
FF Affiliate
30,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you already have a Predator i sell my tune for 100.00 just send me a list of mods youe ECU code email address and payment PLEASE email me the list and Email

Tom

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
Tom,

I took your tune out of my car so I could go get the new 04 SVT flash from ford.

Let me just say that those SVT owners that are still driving around with stock tunes are missing out on the finer things in life. Your tune turns my SVT into a new car; and I can't wait to get home this evening to get it back in my PCM where it belongs.

So, I've had your custom tune for a little over a year now and I don't regret a penny of what it cost me. Thanks for the tune, thanks for the service, and thanks for being a part of this forum.

You rock

-a very satisfied customer (especially after being reminded what my car ran like pre-tune)

·
Registered
93 Posts
ok...next question...

Where do I email it to you at, and where do I Paypal your money to?

Thanks again...

·
Registered
93 Posts
k...anybody got the answer to this?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts