Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you just buy the predator the tune that comes stock with it, is it any good? I know that tom and other people have costum tunes but i want to buy it and have immediate power.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Predator

I know the preloaded tunes that Diablosport puts in the Predator are very effective in my diesel truck. I would imagine the ones they use for the SVTF are equally as effective and if you are looking for something special you can download custom tunes. Right out of the box mine, for the duramax diesel, gives me enough power to easily dust my wife's SVTF. I need to get one for her car so she can keep up with me. You should see the look on a guy's face when I blow them away in a 6000 lb truck[:)~]

·
FF Affiliate
30,872 Posts
The STD Prodator tune works ok , I have come up with a custom tune that will give you even more gains , better throttle responce, mid range power , higher idle and better sounding Exh note ,

Tom

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Tom are you still selling the custom tuned predator that we could buy straight from you? Or do we need to buy a regular predator and order the tune from you?

·
Registered
183 Posts
yeah i was wondering the same thing...

·
Registered
1 Posts
where are you located TOM

Tom, where are you located i am right outside Charlotte and would be interested in purchase if i can drive there to pick it up.

·
FF Affiliate
30,872 Posts
I am located in Belmont NC about 5 Miles from Gastonia just down from the Abby right off 85

I now have the Diablo Predators for 350.00 with my custom tune in them

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts