Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,107 Posts
Cheaper isn't always better. It will probably fade to purple sooner than later because it doesn't say that it has a warranty on it like other better brands.

I have to experience with precut, sometimes it works out and most of the time it doesn't. Almost be better buying a roll and doing it yourself so you know it will cover everything. May be harder to do but better worth it in the end.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
That is SUPER cheap, stay away. If your set on doing it yourself invest in a quality roll of the stuff. Or take it somewhere to get tinted.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That one has a 1 year warranty on it. They have one that's $60 with a lifetime warranty on it. The only reason I was going to get precut tint was because I'm too lazy to measure the windows and cut the rolls. Oh well, you win some you lose some I guess :) Thanks

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,107 Posts
If you plan on having the car for a while. Longer than a year. Go with the lifetime for the extra 35 dollars.

It still isn't going to e easy putting it on.

Post some pictures when you get it on!!

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
That one has a 1 year warranty on it. They have one that's $60 with a lifetime warranty on it. The only reason I was going to get precut tint was because I'm too lazy to measure the windows and cut the rolls. Oh well, you win some you lose some I guess :) Thanks
one year! run dont walk. watch some youtube videos on how its done, it doesnt look too tough just takes some time, and if you mess it up you have more on the roll, if you mess up the precut ones, well your kinda screwed till you get more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts