Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Not my style takes away from the car

Votes: 16 34.8%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure about the euro plate yet but I'm gonna leave it on and see how it feels to me. Let me know what you think.

Before Euro plate

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
i don't like the euro plates. the rest of the car looks sweet, though! good luck at nopi!

btw, that's 100% for no euro plates... guess you'd better take them off j/k

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
i would make babies with your car....freakin amazing

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
dude that water pic is amazing...do you have a bigger size that i can put up as my desktop?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
well you could put it on the dash, or when you get there you could replace your real plate w/ it, it looks good but yeah i think the cleaner naked look is better

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
yo did u send me that? i pmed u with me email but if you already sent it i definitely deleted it because i thought it was spam. pm me your email so i know that it's you.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
damn, that water pic looks great. nice job!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Looks wicked good. I like the euro plate too.

·
Registered
950 Posts
i like it all, but you should've left the ford badge on the rear

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Keep the plate.[thumb]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Plates just so-so.

I REALLY like how your black (carbon fiber? dunno?) hood carries onto your tinting and all the way back around connected to the rear by your tail lights. I'm usually not a fan of tinted lights, usually not 'browed lights either, but I'm really digging that entire look there.

Tight car!!! =)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Ford badge will be going back on ther rear I just gotta find what box its in. The car has been featured in alot of magazines in Super Street Tour ads. No real features yet. I really don't think its to my standards to be featured yet. I am happy with the exterior but the interior needs some more work before i'll say its ready.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
freakin sweeeeeeet bro!! good luck

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I <3 that car

1 - 20 of 55 Posts