Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that do not know, one of our Houston TX FF members, Izzy, BLK2k3GTS has had an unfortunate Brain Aneurysm. Pretty much some brain blood vessels busted and released blood through out his brain.

TEAM FOCALIZE MEMBERS: Austin, Justin, Matt, Paul, Travis, Gerold and myself and my wife all went to the hospital to support Izzy and his brother Zab, who is also FF member Zab, through this tough time.

The story:
Last night, Sept 27, 2011, Izzy was complaining of a severe headache during dinner but did not get a chance to have dinner. As he headed over to his room, with his mother falling him, his pain began to progressive quickly. So, quickly it came to a point where Izzy could not handle the pain no longer and pass out.

Zab immediately called 911 and Izzy was checked and then taken to the hospital.

The doctors at the hospital told Zab and his family that a group of non developed vain vessels popped and he had a Hemorrhage in the brain.

Izzy has been at the hospital through the whole day with his family beside him laying in the hospital bed with not much but a machine helping his body live.

WE ARE ALL PRAYING AND HOPING HIS BODY WILL HAVE THE STRENGTH TO COME BACK AND BE WITH US ONCE AGAIN.

Yes, poor Izzy may have some brain damage or he may not be able to fully understand everyone. But we feel it would be also a great lost and great pain to us all and especially Zab and his family to lose Izzy.

Izzy is 22, and still has a long life ahead of him.

Our Houston Team is crushed and I am glad we can pull together to support our member.

I request that all of FF please offer your prayers that Izzy can make it through this and also give Prayers to Zab and his family as they are fighting this hard time in their lives.

IZZY AND ZAB, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU GUYS AND PRAY THAT THIS WILL MOVE TOWARDS A POSITIVE NOTE.

THIS TIME IS FOR IZZY:

-Ray-

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
We love u izzy get better ur focus family is always here for u, and we r all praying for u! Get well soon broooo!

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
God bless Izzy, Zab and his family! Izzy you are a great guy and have a long life ahead of you. I will pray for you to get better and rejoin us. We are here for you!!!!!!!!

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
He's definitely in my thoughts. As I told Ray, praying isn't my thing otherwise I would do that.

Also, it's absolutely awesome that the entire Houston team went to the hospital to be by his side. You guys are awesome, and I sincerely wish more people could be like that.

And I think I can speak for all the Wisconsin guys when I say we're all wishing the best for Izzy.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Dear God I ask for you to watch over Izzy and his family and provide that healing hand. Help him and the family get through this as we all pull closer and stronger together. God please provide the strength and courage the medical staff need to correct the damage in Izzys head.
We ask that you provide guidance as the family faces the financial burden of the medical attention he is receiving.

With our faith we pray.
-Amen.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Praying for God to watch over Izzy,Zab and his family, ya'll are in our prayers here!

"Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why my friend has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward my friend. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him and his family with your presence."

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
I'm sorry for what has happened, for his family and friends. I hope to see Izzy pull out of this, I will keep him in my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Izzy you will be in my prayers bro. We love you man. Get well soon. I'm glad i was able to come and visit and see you. Team Focalize for life :D

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

This has really hit me hard at home. It was very hard for me to sleep at home.

So, I decided to see if we had any hope outside our own prayers.

Come to find out ... HOUSTON HAS A BRAIN ANEURYSM FOUNDATION.

SO THERE IS HOPE!!! YES HOPE!!!

I am not relieved yet, but I am more hopeful.

I sent them an email for more info and support ... I pray they will answer me quickly and give us some insight for IZZY.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE BRAIN ANEURYSM HOUSTON LINK

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AN UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: IZZY HAD A CAT SCAN A LITTLE AFTER 4AM THIS MORNING, AND NOW HAS TUBES PLUGGED INTO HIS BREATHING PASSAGES.

KEEP PULLING THROUGH IZZY. KEEP PULLING THROUGH

-Ray-

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
My deepest and most sincere condolences go out to Izzy, his family, and his friends.

My friends, family, and I will pray for his recovery.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Sorry to hear about izzy, i didnt know yall was going to the hospital or i would have went. Let me know when yall go again so i can go. Hope everything goes good with izzy and he makes a speedy recovery.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^ I thought someone text you, sorry Jeremy.

I may actually go back up tonight.

UPDATE A MESSAGE FROM ZAB:
Izzy is still unconscious like he has been since Tuesday night, they tried to stop the hemorrhage but couldn't do much to close the vessels since it was of more risk to do it, right now doctors are discussing the case, studying the last scans and should be back with us in a few hours

-Ray-

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Travis texted me his room number but no one said yall was going.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
From the Houston SCCA Forum - www.houscca.com

- dbartling - so sorry to hear, and you are in our thoughts and prayers. Speedy Recovery for Izzy

From the Westside Mustangs Forum - www.westsidemustangs.com

- TheWizard - My best friend went through that same ordeal about 5 years ago.
With tons of prayer and miracle from God he made it out fine with no issues. He definitely looks at life differently.
He'll be added to the prayer list!

From the StrictlyGs Forum - www.strictlygs.com

-JDM Autosports- This hits me personally as well since my wife Beth has the same type of condition and it happened to her when she was in college in the Phillipines. Thankfully she made it through and I was able to meet the wonderful woman several years later and now able to spend the rest of my life with her.

Our prayers and thoughts go out to Izzy! We hope for a speedy recovery!! Keep us posted!

-lilboi1900- ive met izzy a couple times at autox and events and no doubt he is a awsome guy. hope he pulls through soon with a full recovery and will be in our prayers

-qpham45- Our prayers go out to your friend. I meet him once or twice i believe. He was a great guy really nice and easy going.

From Houston-Imports forum - www.houston-imports.com

-Jasdeep- Man keeping him in my prayers

-rikg35- Happend to my Uncle, dude made it... keep it positive even when you think or doctors tell you the worst. We had the best teams in Austin Texas Dr kim, I say the best cause Unc had a 40% of servival and he is now walking, talking and working.

-yumbeef- good luck to him. hope he can make a full recover.

-HaterNation - Prayers sent, Hopes for a full recovery.

-BrapKiLz- I too will pray for them. I hope everything works out for him and his family.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE FROM ZAB:
WE JUST TALKED TO ONE OF THE DOCTORS, HE IS STILL SHOWING SOME BRAIN ACTIVITY BUT VERY MINIMUM, THEY DON'T THINK HE IS GOING TO SURVIVE, THEY WILL KEEP THE BODY ALIVE ALIVE FOR AS LONG AS WE WANT BUT HIS BRAIN IS ALMOST GONE. :'(

I believe there is still a chance for him ... it may be a small chance, but it is a chance never the less.

-Ray-

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Izzy and his family are definitely in my thoughts. I am sorry that I was unable to go with everyone to the hospital last night. Love you Izzy and Zab. You guys are like family.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts