Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

Have a Power Works supercharger for sale. Has the BBK throttle body. Snout is stock. I bought this about a year ago but never installed it. I don't really know the history on this item so I don't know how long it was used. Bearings spin freely though. Seems to have everything needed might be missing a bolt here and there. ECU has the stock PowerWorks tune. Air filter and FMIC have some dings. Comes with everything shown.

Mike (my Ebay userid is lineccc have hundreds of positive reviews for what its worth) http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lineccc&ftab=AllFeedback
$SOLD / No trades / No holds / AS-IS / If using Paypal must be confirmed address, and shipping it signature confirmation
I will try to answer questions as they come.
Item is located near Salt Lake City, Utah

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hate to say it but buyer is never really protected on forum sales. In my case someone bought 2k worth of stuff from me and then told paypal his credit card was stolen. Paypal refunded him everything he bought that month and it was taken out of my bank account after I shipped. Anyway if you got questions about the parts put them in the thread, if you got shoot the shit stuff PM me.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
use tracking numbers... Ive had people try that BS but once I show PayPal the tracking number and that it was delivered they have always ruled in my favor.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Pasta thank you for your comments. What you don't realize Pasta is it took 2months to get my money back. I had a tracking number but paypal always sides with buyer and the seller has the burden of proof. Wasted probaly 12 hours and 2 months, so no paypal for me on this. I know this upsets you dearly and if you wanna talk about it PM me.

I never installed this because I realized I would have about 11k into my car after this was done and I didn't want to put that much into this car, also I am military and will be leaving for awhile shortly.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Seller, good luck getting anyone to be willing to send you 3k outside of Paypal, where THEY will have no protection. While there may be occurences of bad dealings with paypal and other buyers/sellers, better to have the protection (or illusion of, in some peoples opinion) of paypal then straight up no protection. Best bet is hope for a local pickup sale.

That being said, Bump for a good individual. I sold him this kit and also sort of wing-man'ed him buying his engine from a friend. The kit has very low mileage. It was originally on GoldFoci's SVT, over on FJ, then I bought and later sold it to LineC.

Snatch up this SVT PWSC kit while you can, they don't pop up too often. Pay-to-Play. Cheapskate window-shoppers, keep movin.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Looks like a complete kit… I have the exact kit going into my car this Spring… it all looks complete and good to go!

The new owner will REALLY enjoy this kit!

GLWS!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Opinions are noted folks, no need for the name calling so I'll be removing it now.

Lets leave it at that unless something else pertinent is added.

GLWS, a chain of custody of the parts has been noted & can be checked out by anyone interested.

Buyer & Seller will need to work out the details to protect themselves.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
If you have this come spring and my motorcycle sells....I can dream right

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Updated payment.

Will do paypal. Ship to confirmed address, split fee, and will ship it signature confirmation to confirmed address through paypal.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts