Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to put some kind of force induction on my Focus and I have narrowed it down to these to options. Now I am looking to all of you that are running these and I want to get you opions on what would be a better option. As far as price I know that they are close and thats not really an important factor. I want to know which I would be able to get more power out of and which would more reliable. Any comments that you have on these would be great. Thanks for your time and help

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so it looks like I am going to buy the Roush kit. The next question is who do u recommend to tune the car with the Roush kit on it. I know that u have to send the chip back to Roush to have it flashed. I want to be able to get all the power out of the kit as possible. So should I have it tuned somewhere else as well. Also how long and estimate on cost to have tuned... Thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
^^^1turbofocus. do yourself a biiiig favor and pm with any questions about tuning. he lives in nc and will answer any questions you have about tuning, turbos, or your car in general.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts