Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. i was riding around town in my foci and an SI pulled up next to me and reved his engine at me, well anyways, it turned into me racing him. To the subject. I have a list of things done to my car
Borland Exhaust, Aerocharger system (4.5 psi), and a JBA header, custom chip, JET controller
well, we raced twice and i won just barely and he said somthing went wrong with his car so we went again and he got the advantage because i forgot to turn off my advancTrac. well, i was wondering what i could to to my car to make a pretty good increase in HP maybe with a cam, but i do not know how much HP i would be increasing my car by. suggestions and HP gains would be greatly suggested.

On a diffrent note, when i get this car paid off, i am going to drop a new ZETEC in it, hopefully i can get a WRC motor and build it up, and maybe compete with other than stock, I am new to the foci world, where can i get a good engine? something that i would like to be looking at would be a CNC drilled block, that would be nice, but anyways, where can i look on the internet for engins, and the best parts for it??

·
Registered
115 Posts
if you have an aerocharger system up the boost baby!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
dont just boost it up do it right...

with his mods he would only be running a mid- high 15 anyway....

next steps for u should be intercooler and stage 1 cams and a race header

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
You could get a new blow off valve. It won't give you any more power but it sounds hella cool. Did your car come from the factory with an aerocharger?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
from the factory? wha?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts