Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh my god im gonna take my PS pump out back and shoot to put it out of its misery...first off lol, i might as well just take a container of PS fluid and pour it on the floor where i park at night because in the mourning there is a visable spot where i parked lol, and when i run my car, i can hear the pump whining, sounds like an SC [:D] lol, and my steering at idle is really sluggish and heavy lol, but maybe thats because the fluid levels are 1 inch below the min. level as suggested on the PSP fluid res. lol.....oh man, gotta love it! lol, plus the dealer said its covered under warrenty, and they will give me the parts for free but charge me 200$ to install it.

so im gonna just get the part and do it myself, and while im at it taking off the belts, im gonna install a pulley kit.

HOLY RUN ON SENTANCE BATMAN!

·
Registered
460 Posts
lol. you have some competition with ebays fake BOV sound thing you hook up to the back of your tailpipe. Better yet get that and then youll have a both! sick dude. youll be the coolest guy out there. All you need then is some type of doohickey that makes the NOS purge effects. GL on your self install. Wear protection.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Um it's either covered under warranty and they do it all no charge or its not and you pay for it all. There's no middle ground. I would go to a different dealer.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
idk, my is out of warrenty, but w/e, i dont give a flip about my power steering pump right now, i just refilled the res. for the fluid, and i keep a bottle in my back hatch to keep topping it off...friends gave me old bottles of power steering fluid, seems to be working, for now...lol

Anyone have this problem? jw

1 - 4 of 4 Posts