Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I may be out of my mind, but aren't the power lock buttons on the door supposed to light up at night? I thought mine used to, but last night they weren't lit.....is this a fuse issue or something else?

thanks!

-bryan [:)]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks W~Phoenix~{RC}, I did search around and I came across that thread earlier, but I thought they were illuminated already, hence posting this topic since I felt like that one didn't provide the right answer...

Thank you for the warm welcome! [:)]

-bryan [:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Damn, I'm not a newbie and I never knew there was a HOW-TO on that.[:I] Thanks for the link, B-rad.

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
Hey no problem Ashley [thumb] As for what gauge wire to use, I don't think it would really matter what gauge you used, it's just that the bigger the wire is, the the harder it would be to fit in the slot it's supposed to go in. Plus the bigger wire may take up some more space for when you have to put everything back together. I think that if you stuck with a small wire gauge that would be fine. But you must do what you feel is right of course :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks y'all for all your help again, I really appreciate it... I may be adventurous and try this mod, or maybe I'll have my girlfriend's dad help, he's a mechanic at a Ford dealer not to far away from here....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts