Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should I be looking at for a 2.0 with a steeda sri, 2.25" exhaust to a flowmaster super 44 with one resonator, and a tune? Looking to add a lentech valvebody to my auto as well.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
For the big three; air, exhaust, & tune you should be looking at about 20hp over stock.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, now how about if I throw crower stage 1 cams in there? Since that thread we're on is discussing them lol

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
good question, I would love to know that and with 12-13:1 comp pistons!

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
LOL, i wish! If I could get someone to sponsor the build I would definitely build an all motor 2nd gen. I love the idea of a high comp torque monster motor. Of course it would be easier and cheaper to go with a turbo but wheres the fun in that!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah turbo would be easier and cheaper in the long run, but its way easier to put internals as you get the money, instead of saving up for a turbo kit. Just my opinion

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Check the dyno thread located in the stickies. There are lots of builds similar to yours in there. Those numbers are all quoted at the wheels so will be lower than the numbers Ford quotes which are at the crank.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I know what you mean, I hate the idea of saving up $5k for a turbo build....but space it over time....lol

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
So when did crower stage 1 start working with the 08-11 because we have a different cam sensor

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you start thinking of cams, turbos, and a haeder.....your just asking for the transmission to blow up.
Check the original post, I asked about stage one cams. Designed for use with stock everything for more lower and mid range pull. The stock atuo trans can take around 200hp. If you tune it to get more pressure in the lines, it can take more than that.

And to the question about 08+ cams, for some reason Crower has them on their site and we've emailed them and they say it works now. No idea when it happened lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts