Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway that you can program the doors to unlock all four when you get into the car ? I find that I have to hit the remote twice or the unlock button on the dash

·
Registered
143 Posts
I touch the inside of the handle on the driver side passenger door when I have people riding with me. Haven't used the key itself in ages.

Driver side door handle unlocks just that door. Passenger door unlocks everything. There's also something in the owner's manual about reprogramming the driver door to unlock everything IIRC.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Just undo the "dual stage" locks. All you have to do is hold the unlock and lock buttons for 4 seconds and then the signals will blink and voila, next time once you hit the unlock button all four will unlock. Even changes the keyless entry pad that I added inside the fuel door to unlock which is very nice.

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
You don't have to use the lock/unlock button inside the car. Just pull the lever on the door.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just undo the "dual stage" locks. All you have to do is hold the unlock and lock buttons for 4 seconds and then the signals will blink and voila, next time once you hit the unlock button all four will unlock. Even changes the keyless entry pad that I added inside the fuel door to unlock which is very nice.
Elwood125: Thanks that was too easy ! Did the trick in seconds. Really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts