Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Teaser Pic First:

* * * * Update * * * *

I installed the valve cover today (yes, with a new gasket). It looks awesome! There are a couple of differences, but I took care of it. No big deal at all. No leaking, no problem with it hitting the fuel rail like someone said. Just works and looks great! Here's all my pics.....

Before:

After:

Hope ya like! I know, I need a new oil cap.... and a degas cover. But those will come in time!

Next project ** Halo/Projector headlights w/ HID kit, F2 RS wing, and 35% tint all around (NC limit...sucks I know, but gotta stay legal haha)

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks great [thumb]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Sick!!!!!!!

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
I just put my red powdercoated one on last month! Love it...

You might want to watch for a bit of leaking when you first get it on....
mine did....(but it was from a 95 Countour Zetec) but yours it stock....so probably no leakage.

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
i just got my red powdercoated one in the mail today.. i can't wait to get thew gasket so I can put it on and make a thread like this!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Looks pretty sweet. Cant wait to see the pics of it installed.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Looks good I got mine last month thanks to that guy on Post #9... Thanks again Yocrew..[headbang] Now lets see some Install Pics..[wrenchin]

Andrew

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks awesome!!!!!!!! is that the aluminum cover from the 2.3's? it fits perfect no issues???

also when looking INTO the motor bay, how did you get that big block off the left side of the cover and what the hell is it? know what i mean? pm me if not?

·
Registered
889 Posts
looks good :) i wanna get mine done but i dunno how its goona look like in yellow so maybe ill first try myself with that engine paint and see :)

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^x2 man... i wanna do that so bad!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
do you have a hard time getting your battery cover on and off like i do too? i think the strut bar makes it a PITA.... lol

and yeah i keep posting in here cuz it looks hot!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts