Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going. I'm currently on a small road trip to look at an 04 yellow zx3 5 speed to use as my daily/ auto x car. I drive almost 65 miles a day and it gets expensive filling up my 07 f150. It has 75000 miles. Not sure how I feel about the yellow, but I can't best the price

·
Registered
753 Posts
Expect 28-35 miles per gal.
Expect to fall in love.

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
What's your price range and criteria? Maybe we can help you locate one. [:)]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now its low at 2500 since that's what I can pay up front. But I'm in no hurry. Once I get my pickup paid off I can look a little higher than that. I want a zx3 for sure. And manual transmission. Relatively stock preferably. I am always leary about a car that I didn't do the work to.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Right now its low at 2500 since that's what I can pay up front. But I'm in no hurry. Once I get my pickup paid off I can look a little higher than that. I want a zx3 for sure. And manual transmission. Relatively stock preferably. I am always leary about a car that I didn't do the work to.
$2500 is a good price for a mk1. Look for ones priced at $2800 and talk them down.
However, a car is an elastic product. You just need to wait for the right focus for you.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts