#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#254 ·
I'm loving the gray/black combo

The red ones IMHO would look better on a black car or a red car not so much a sterling gray. But like the concept of it [woot]

#269 ·
Looks the same, minus the gigantic silver thing...

I cut it off just before the second bend into the resonator. Basically it's got a "turn down" now! [thumb]

#270 ·
Looks good, how do you like the sound? May even want to consider taking the air box lid off and drive it sounds kinda wicked

#275 ·
Loud exhausts attract attention and I'm well past that age that I want to attract that kind of attention and I attract enough of that with my STI while it's parked which is good sometimes and other times not. I'm hoping the Stealth will suit my needs but I am still very surprised our cars respond as well to mods as they do and thanks to you guys being guinea pigs for us.

#280 ·
I don't wanna quote a pic and piss in anyone's Cheerios but, could you give some detail on what product you used for your vents and interior, that looks great and you have some real talent.

#281 ·
Nick, it's when the pics keep getting quoted and quoted and quoted... Takes up pages of space and even if they're great pics, we don't need to see them six million times. [thumb]

#285 ·
My apologies and I know it's a mod thread but I have a question on kurks. Didn't mean to sound like a prick there. Well here's my current mod, other than my k&n drop in, I'll be ordering sport edition rims next week though
[/IMG]

#288 ·
I'm pretty sure that you should sell me those, because we all know just how bad and ugly and things that they are for your car. Something cheap would be good, because they are horrible, horrible looking rims. I'm just trying to look out for you![thumb]

#299 ·
Looks good. Exhaust-wise... Make sure that you don't want an aftermarket rear valence when deciding on exhaust. The two might not work together. FSWERKS is a good choice for inexpensive, quality, good sounding exhaust.

#300 ·
White TI's with dark tint look great.

Like Sonic said, look in to FSwerks for a good exhaust unless you want a custom set up like a few of us have opted to go for.

#307 ·
custom set up like a few of us have opted to go for.
I sold my 07 Mustang GT with Borla exhaust and my Crown Vic cruiser to buy this Ti. I have to admit its kind of nice quiet. My only gripe with my Ti is that Ford failed on the exhaust. I bought my daughter a 2010 Focus SEL 4dr, the exhaust at least looks better on it. I'm considering hole cutting the rear defuser for dual exhaust, or looking into the FSWerks Stealth system if they would swap out the double tip thing for a single 3"...I told myself Sunday when I picked it up to "leave it alone"...but it's kill'n me. However, if I get it all done by this Sunday before my wife come's home from her vacation, then I can get the surprise of a new car and mods over all at one time!