121 - 140 of 19805 Posts

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
That looks good, if you didn't say it was plasti dip I would have guessed vinyl

·
Registered
845 Posts
Here are some pics of some new Plasti Dip.

What do you all think???
DUDE! I'm loving the Focus graphics on the side! The rest look sick too. Is this the same car that had these in black? I remember someone doing a stealth black look with the focus graphics.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I think I will be doing it in vinyl, I used the Plasti Dip just to see how it would look.
Anyway you can send out the vinyl template? I would LOVE this in black on my oxford white. Also I'd be willing to pay [poke]

·
Registered
79 Posts
DUDE! I'm loving the Focus graphics on the side! The rest look sick too. Is this the same car that had these in black? I remember someone doing a stealth black look with the focus graphics.
Yes, I first did these in flat black, but I wanted to see it in white, and I must say I like the white much better.

I am ordering a desktop vinyl cutter which will allow me to reproduce this graphic in vinyl, as soon as I have it(it should be here in a couple of weeks) I could do these in any color. I will keep you posted just send me a PM so we can stay in contact.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
I guess people just had issue with my stripes being green... I got so much crap when I first posted mine. It's good to see more acceptance.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I guess people just had issue with my stripes being green... I got so much crap when I first posted mine. It's good to see more acceptance.
Your stripes arnt so bad its the green heaflights that ruin it gor me

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #08
6,895 Posts
Looks very cool man. Put me on the list for a vinyl version.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
It's the lime green which doesn't stand out in a good way to most people and reminds me of the Monster Energy stickers all over. It's a tad obnoxious where the white on black is simply two classic colors that work well together. But hey,I drove a Phoenix yellow Type R with red badging but that was stock so I like a little obnoxious.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
I love me some Lime Green, my 54 will be Satin Burgundy pearl with Lime Green Accents :) here is the engine
But I don't think it would go well with my Race Red lol

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
It's the lime green which doesn't stand out in a good way to most people and reminds me of the Monster Energy stickers all over. It's a tad obnoxious where the white on black is simply two classic colors that work well together. But hey,I drove a Phoenix yellow Type R with red badging but that was stock so I like a little obnoxious.
I don't like Monster, I just like bright colors, esp bright green

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
My WRX had Grabber Green accents and my Sonic Blue SVTF would have gotten some orange stripage if it hadn't gotten totaled

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hell, i love the lime green, not soo much the headlights but thats just me...

if the focus would have come in lime green i would bought it that way!... was really hoping i could order a green ST...ohwell... black will be ok...

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #08
6,895 Posts
I've always liked your stripe man. One very unique car. Don't be discouraged.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
I Love it... I'm done worrying about other people's opinions... I do like to inflate my ego though ;) LOL

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Having sponsors names on your daily driver is a bit obnoxious too but only kept them on for about 5 months of the year but I kinda secretly liked it. Can't beat Lime green for an eye catcher so rock it;I ddin't mean to ruffle feathers.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I got a red Colorado sedan and I would love to use this templete on it!!
Keep me posted!
Yes, I first did these in flat black, but I wanted to see it in white, and I must say I like the white much better.

I am ordering a desktop vinyl cutter which will allow me to reproduce this graphic in vinyl, as soon as I have it(it should be here in a couple of weeks) I could do these in any color. I will keep you posted just send me a PM so we can stay in contact.

121 - 140 of 19805 Posts