Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 19786 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
A lot of people actually using weather stripping for garage doors and some times it doesn't look half bad. It just depends on the contour of the lower bumper. With the way the focus is shaped, you'd really want something more purpose built.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm all for innovative things like using something for what it wasn't intended for. I do wounder what effect air flow has on it? Is it ridged at highway speeds?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Red Candy Titanium

So far I've done...

Thule AeroBlades
2x Thule Peloton bike racks
PlastiDip chrome waist trim, chrome grille strips, and 18" rims
VHT Nite-Shades tail lights and mirror turn signals

Still need to PlastiDip fog light bezels and buff out the clear on the tails. Work in progress. Little dirty and lots of bug matter, needs a wash, but waiting for paint to cure.

·
Registered
684 Posts
As long as you're blacking everything out... you should do the reflectors in the rear valence.

How many coats of Plasti dip did you use and how man cans did it take to do your wheels?

·
Registered
684 Posts
4 cans for the whole car and I have just enough left to do the fog lights. I got 3 cans of the glossifier. Was thinking of going gloss black, but I'm digging the flat.
Thanks, I just plasti dipped my fogs and grille chrome as well. (pics on previous page) The wheels are up next. I'm also digging the flat black look.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Lol, yeah I watched the movie, but I wouldn't buy a GM just for an Autobot themed car. I test drove the Chevy Cruze and hated it.
Thats why I made my 93 F-150 I had into a Decepticon lol

101 - 120 of 19786 Posts