Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 19794 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
So far just tint and deleted lunch box with center tips. Working on making some cf rear section, and front splitter. Next is long tube header, and full cat back exhaust.

I'm digging that exhaust

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Most have seen my car, but for those that haven't...

Day 1:

Today:

·
Registered
96 Posts
the only good mods ive seen so far in this thread is the 3M Dinoc. the rest are what you cal american-rice. no wonder why focus' never receive any real tuner potential or attention for that matter, are because of these [email protected]$$ "mods" that everyone(domestic owners) can come up with. im not pro-import nor domestic-basher im a FORMER focus owner myself.

·
Registered
81 Posts
the only good mods ive seen so far in this thread is the 3M Dinoc. the rest are what you cal american-rice. no wonder why focus' never receive any real tuner potential or attention for that matter, are because of these [email protected]$$ "mods" that everyone(domestic owners) can come up with. im not pro-import nor domestic-basher im a FORMER focus owner myself.
While I may agree with you on the tackiness of some mods on here, what does it really matter? If a person is happy with their car and happy with what they've done I don't see why that would or should matter to you? I doubt that aftermarket parts suppliers consider what color stripes someone puts on their car when deciding on wether or not they are going to make custom parts for a vehicle. I'm not sure bashing someones taste is the answer. Also since you're a FORMER Focus owner I don't know why you're bothering to look here in the first place.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
While I may agree with you on the tackiness of some mods on here, what does it really matter? If a person is happy with their car and happy with what they've done I don't see why that would or should matter to you? I doubt that aftermarket parts suppliers consider what color stripes someone puts on their car when deciding on wether or not they are going to make custom parts for a vehicle. I'm not sure bashing someones taste is the answer. Also since you're a FORMER Focus owner I don't know why you're bothering to look here in the first place.
What makes a mod tacky??? Is that only personal opinion or can you define what is tacky and why in a quantitative way???

·
Registered
81 Posts
What makes a mod tacky??? Is that only personal opinion or can you define what is tacky and why in a quantitative way???
Shouldn't you be asking the other poster about this? He is the one who just bashed everyone in this thread. To me tackiness is my personal opinion. What I consider tacky is buying every chrome stick on fake air intake and air ports that autozone sells and putting it on your car. I don't think I saw any mods like that. And again of doing that makes that person happy than why should anyone else care enough to publically complain about it. The only reason I am saying anything about it because you asked. Again perhaps you should redirect this question to the person I was originally replying to.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Shouldn't you be asking the other poster about this? He is the one who just bashed everyone in this thread. To me tackiness is my personal opinion. What I consider tacky is buying every chrome stick on fake air intake and air ports that autozone sells and putting it on your car. I don't think I saw any mods like that. And again of doing that makes that person happy than why should anyone else care enough to publically complain about it. The only reason I am saying anything about it because you asked. Again perhaps you should redirect this question to the person I was originally replying to.
This wasn't an attack on you, you said you agreed with some of the tackiness and you used that term first... Sorry to direct it at you.

·
Registered
274 Posts
if you were talking about my wheels..there not chrome there hyper gray..there actually darker then my car..even though you cant really tell from the pic..everyone has there own preference and thats all that matters..if you like it great and if not so be it. dont bash on what other people do to THEIR own car. some people cant afford or dont want to waste money on certain things so they compromise

·
Registered
81 Posts
This wasn't an attack on you, you said you agreed with some of the tackiness and you used that term first... Sorry to direct it at you.
I apologize, I meant in general and some other things I've seen, not necessarily this thread. To be honest I've seen some things on the site I wouldn't personally put on my car but my overall intention was to convey that what people do with their car is their business and to their liking.

·
Registered
81 Posts
if you were talking about my wheels..there not chrome there hyper gray..there actually darker then my car..even though you cant really tell from the pic..everyone has there own preference and thats all that matters..if you like it great and if not so be it. dont bash on what other people do to THEIR own car. some people cant afford or dont want to waste money on certain things so they compromise
If you're speaking to me... I like your wheels. I like them more than the ones I just put on. But you hit the nail on the head. Not everyone has the money to spend on big ticket items....or on $300 a piece rims.

And again I was responding to the poster who basically said everyone's car on this thread were tacky and sucked and we were the reason why no one cares about the Ford Focus

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
I apologize for being off topic... Please return to your previous program already in progress. I started another topic... ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Also since you're a FORMER Focus owner I don't know why you're bothering to look here in the first place.[/QUOTE]

theres your answer right there, got rid of my focus because it was crap to be honest with you. the reason i bought it in the first place is because i recently sold my JDM prelude(cant get the hang of RHD) and i need a ride for work. and if your wondering, i hate civics, corollas, integras.

·
Registered
422 Posts
[/QUOTE]

still working on it but liking the looks[/QUOTE]

love that stealth look with the checkered on the side sir!

·
Registered
422 Posts
so just realized, why the hell are we so off topic, just ignore the prick and post more pics...gesh...

everyone gets the their panties in a bunch, if one person on here doesnt like my focus, ok, cool... didnt know i bought it to please you.

so... on to more mods...

41 - 60 of 19794 Posts