Focus Fanatics Forum banner

281 - 300 of 19794 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
I don't wanna quote a pic and piss in anyone's Cheerios but, could you give some detail on what product you used for your vents and interior, that looks great and you have some real talent.
Nick, it's when the pics keep getting quoted and quoted and quoted... Takes up pages of space and even if they're great pics, we don't need to see them six million times. [thumb]

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Nick, it's when the pics keep getting quoted and quoted and quoted... Takes up pages of space and even if they're great pics, we don't need to see them six million times. [thumb]
^^^ This.

I've found that quoting the person's thread with the pics, and then removing the pics, works well. If someone is curious as to what the quoted person said or what pics were posted, they can click on the little balloon in the quote to link them to the original quoted post.

[werd]

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Or...

Just address it to the person...

e.g.
Dyn085... How was the trip back? Any better?

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
My apologies and I know it's a mod thread but I have a question on kurks. Didn't mean to sound like a prick there. Well here's my current mod, other than my k&n drop in, I'll be ordering sport edition rims next week though
[/IMG]

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Gonna keep them and plastidip black for my winter rims :)
I'm pretty sure that you should sell me those, because we all know just how bad and ugly and things that they are for your car. Something cheap would be good, because they are horrible, horrible looking rims. I'm just trying to look out for you![thumb]

·
Boob Whisperer
6,104 Posts
I'm pretty sure that you should sell me those, because we all know just how bad and ugly and things that they are for your car. Something cheap would be good, because they are horrible, horrible looking rims. I'm just trying to look out for you![thumb]
Now Duane, everyone knows that those types of rims offend antebellum sensitivities and have no place in the modern South. Also, I am much closer to PA then you, and since I have very little pride and no shame, the rims should go to me. Only someone in Ohio can get away with running something so atrocious, as the rest of this state sucks so bad they don't notice winter rims...
Glad you made it back OK.

Good call on keeping 'em Nick!

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Now Duane, everyone knows that those types of rims offend antebellum sensitivities and have no place in the modern South. Also, I am much closer to PA then you, and since I have very little pride and no shame, the rims should go to me. Only someone in Ohio can get away with running something so atrocious, as the rest of this state sucks so bad they don't notice winter rims...
Glad you made it back OK.

Good call on keeping 'em Nick!
But my car is dyno-proven and can probably get there quicker![thumb]

I want those horrible rims, just to help another forum member![cheers]

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
I used vinyl and cut it out with an exacto knife. 10 minutes tops. That logo is actually billet aluminum haha

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Picked up my Ti Sunday, first mod complete, 30% tint all around. Now, onto exhaust, suggestions welcomed.

Looks good. Exhaust-wise... Make sure that you don't want an aftermarket rear valence when deciding on exhaust. The two might not work together. FSWERKS is a good choice for inexpensive, quality, good sounding exhaust.

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
White TI's with dark tint look great.

Like Sonic said, look in to FSwerks for a good exhaust unless you want a custom set up like a few of us have opted to go for.

281 - 300 of 19794 Posts