Focus Fanatics Forum banner

261 - 280 of 19794 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Headed over to my Mom's place to do a resonatorectomy (lunch box removal)!

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Oh it's happening... I've gotta get there first. I'm not going to add a tip today. Just removing ;)

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
What's it look like on the car now?
Looks the same, minus the gigantic silver thing...

I cut it off just before the second bend into the resonator. Basically it's got a "turn down" now! [thumb]

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Looks good, how do you like the sound? May even want to consider taking the air box lid off and drive it sounds kinda wicked

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
This little engine sounds mean and pretty ballsy when you let it breathe better

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Yes it does, wait top you open the exhaust up from the factory 2 inch pipe

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Loud exhausts attract attention and I'm well past that age that I want to attract that kind of attention and I attract enough of that with my STI while it's parked which is good sometimes and other times not. I'm hoping the Stealth will suit my needs but I am still very surprised our cars respond as well to mods as they do and thanks to you guys being guinea pigs for us.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Deleting the rear resonator didn't increase sound that much. It did fully bring out the OEM sexiness! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
So far this is my work in progress. Keep in mind that I am 18 and have almost no mod experience before this car. Any advice or ideas is appreciated.

Titanium headlights and fog lights

Temporary subs and amp until I fabricate my box for my four 8" subs and amp stand

Carbon Fiber Vinyl (work in progress, as I still have a lot I wish to do)

Door Handle:

Center Vents:

Plan to do center controls and shifting module when I learn how to take it out.

Side Vents:

Pillars:

HID Headlights: (Will soon have them in the fog lights as well)

I will post more pictures when I finish more.
Is that interior wrapping is that 3m adhesive stuff? just wondering as some one suggested such a thing and sounded like it would be a good way to really jack things up if you messed up.

·
Registered
535 Posts
No doubt

Seriously.... quit quoting EVERY [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]G PICTURE in his post. You have a question/comment about one of them? ONLY QUOTE THAT ONE. Some [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g people...
I tried to read this long thread but there's so much extraneous nonsense commenting that have nothing to do with the topic that it's a waste of time. I made it to page 7 before throwing in the towel at least.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
I tried to read this long thread but there's so much extraneous nonsense commenting that have nothing to do with the topic that it's a waste of time. I made it to page 7 before throwing in the towel at least.
And you just added to it... Where are your Mod pics??? Some of us have at least added pictures instead of just mouthed off.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
I don't wanna quote a pic and piss in anyone's Cheerios but, could you give some detail on what product you used for your vents and interior, that looks great and you have some real talent.

261 - 280 of 19794 Posts