Focus Fanatics Forum banner

201 - 220 of 19786 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here's the promised headlight pictures... As you can see there's a different seam in each. We were trying different options. Neither was perfect. The shape of the headlights makes tinting a PITA...

I did not even notice the seam in the first pic. I had to stare at it for awhile, it was well hidden. They look great, I would like to do mine.

·
Eh!
11,225 Posts
Here's the promised headlight pictures... As you can see there's a different seam in each. We were trying different options. Neither was perfect. The shape of the headlights makes tinting a PITA...

still looks good!!! but also looks like something too tedious for me hahah

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Out of curiosity, did you make any attempt to run the seam horizontally? I'm curious as to whether it can conform to the front up high enough to reach where my eyelid concept came down.

My plan is totally secret.[ninja]

·
Registered
845 Posts
I just can't decide if I love this or hate it..... [confused]
Chrome belt on my SEL is definitely going. Power_Surge just made me drool with the black belt line.

I just don't like the fangs. While I love the look of these ST, it just looks forced on this car. A lot of people have called it a gaping fish mouth, and I kinda agree. Mazda had enough people laughing at the smile on their cars, no need to have people laughing at fish mouths on ours. But...to each his own. Just my opinion.[cheers]

·
Registered
52 Posts
^That counts as a mod pic, right? I think I see some aftermarket parts there...

Dang, I'm 'bout to be in trouble again, huh?

·
Registered
45 Posts
12FocusSE, I always loved those wheels and yours look fantastic! I thought my Ti 5-spokes were cool, but then I see those black ones on the web and I was like WTH!??!

201 - 220 of 19786 Posts