Focus Fanatics Forum banner

161 - 180 of 4678 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm planning on getting the SE sport hatch, but am on the fence as far as wheel choices go. I would greatly appreciate any pics of the 16" wheels with painted pockets for the SE sport. I've already seen the standard SE sport wheels, as well as the painted 17's.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I'm planning on getting the SE sport hatch, but am on the fence as far as wheel choices go. I would greatly appreciate any pics of the 16" wheels with painted pockets for the SE sport. I've already seen the standard SE sport wheels, as well as the painted 17's.
Not too many images of these wheels, but here is one from early Focus pre-production, without the centre caps.

sorry its all I have of these wheels

·
Registered
89 Posts
I test drove a Focus a few weeks ago and it had the painted-pocket 16" wheels:

They're definitely my favorite wheels on the Focus right now, though some of the ST options look promising.

There's also an Autotrader ad for a Kona Blue Focus with the painted wheels, which happens to be the exact spec Focus I want: Link

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
I did however see a Sterling Gray Titanium which is much much nicer than the pics above!!
Not trying to pick a fight or anything, but the Titanium exterior looks the same as the SE with the sport package, just differnt wheel options. So saying you don't like the picture of my car means you don't like the way the Titanium would look either.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Sorry, but all I was trying to say was that your pics don't do the Sterling Gray justice as it was much nicer in person when I saw it on the weekend! It was tempting to just take it, while I still wait on my Kona Blue Titanium!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not trying to pick a fight or anything, but the Titanium exterior looks the same as the SE with the sport package, just differnt wheel options. So saying you don't like the picture of my car means you don't like the way the Titanium would look either.
I don't think the SE sport comes with the blacked out headlight or foglight surrounds, which I really think lakes the Focus look great. The all-chrome lights don't do it for me, even the European projectors and LEDs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
17" Pollished Alloy Wheels

Does anyone have a picture of a SEL or Titanium with the 17" Polished Alloy wheels? I ordered by Sterling Silver Titanium Hatch with the 17" Polished Alloy wheels but have yet to see a photo of one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
Does anyone have a picture of a SEL or Titanium with the 17" Polished Alloy wheels? I ordered by Sterling Silver Titanium Hatch with the 17" Polished Alloy wheels but have yet to see a photo of one.
Take a look at page 3. There is a Silver Titanium in one of the pictures of the SEL.. I believe those are them. Im not 100% sure

·
Registered
89 Posts
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/720/0420011622b.jpg

These wheels are probably my least favorite. The design is just awful and doesn't look right with that tire size.
To each their own I guess. The only wheels I might like more are the snowflake design ones on the SEL MarkAlan just posted (awesome car btw!), although I'd prefer them in a non-chromed finish (if there's not a standard silver finish option, then I stick by my preference of 16" with painted pockets)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Take a look at page 3. There is a Silver Titanium in one of the pictures of the SEL.. I believe those are them. Im not 100% sure
No, those are the stadard 17" wheels for the SEL and Titanium. Actually they are just like the painted black wheels on the Black Hatch on page 11 with the exception the 17" Polished Alloy don't have any paint. It's just hard to visualize the polished alloys with all that black painted on. If anyone knows of, or has a pic of a Hatch with the polished 17" wheels please post a copy or point me to where they are at - thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I must admit they didn't look that shiny in the brochure. I hoping they aren't chrome and they just look that way in the pictures above. The polished alloy in the brochure looked more like your standard mat alloy finish and similar to the 18" wheels in color.

·
Registered
79 Posts
What brand tires do they have on the 17" Polished wheels? Are the wheels as shiney/chrome looking as they are in the pictures or does it just look that way because of the reflection? Either way they look pretty nice.

161 - 180 of 4678 Posts