Focus Fanatics Forum banner

141 - 160 of 4678 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just ordered a 2012 kona blue titanium hatch last week, should be here in June! Its really gonnna seem like a long wait because I work for csx railroad out of Toledo Ohio and we deliver rail cars to Wayne, so I am seeing pretty much every new focus they make and wishing one was mine!! Oh well, and for everyone who is waiting like me Wayne is packed with new ones in one month it went from seeing zero to probably 1,000 just sitting around waiting to get loaded so our wait shouldn't be to much longer. Ill try and get some pics if I get a chance, its usually dark when we're there.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Just ordered a 2012 kona blue titanium hatch last week, should be here in June! Its really gonnna seem like a long wait because I work for csx railroad out of Toledo Ohio and we deliver rail cars to Wayne, so I am seeing pretty much every new focus they make and wishing one was mine!! Oh well, and for everyone who is waiting like me Wayne is packed with new ones in one month it went from seeing zero to probably 1,000 just sitting around waiting to get loaded so our wait shouldn't be to much longer. Ill try and get some pics if I get a chance, its usually dark when we're there.
Cool! post em! :)[^]

·
Registered
252 Posts
I really like the look of the new hatchs, definitely thinking of taking a loan out for one after college next year. Definitely going to keep my 08 though :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Newport, RI 4/29/2011 ... first custom build out of Tasca, Seekonk

I think that fuel door is a bit flimsy. with its push button access and push back to click ... something for them to think about.

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
411 Posts
May be a good idea for now anyway. With these coming out right now in the next few weeks. I got the mods to sticky my Vin. thread.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I went to see my dealer this morning to see if they had a delivery date, and no not yet =(

I did however see a Sterling Gray Titanium which is much much nicer than the pics above!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I don't know why anyone would get any other color than candy red .... ok maybe candy blue. ....

it's like having two different colors ... an OK red on cloudy days, and a real knockout on sunny days.

ours was ordered Feb 16; delivered 4/29/2011.

·
Registered
57 Posts
WOO first car and she's GORGEOUS.

[goofydrunk]

Obviously i'm not a photographer (especially with night shots), but I think these will do just fine! I took like a MILLION more pics too, I'm so in love with her!

141 - 160 of 4678 Posts