Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 4678 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Tinting will be the first thing I do too. 3M Color Stay, 20% all around (legal in New Mexico :D)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Looks focustastic! Can't wait for these things to get to the west coast!

-B

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Saw this sexy beast on my way into work one day last week. Needless to say, I whipped a shitty to go back and check it out.

And I LOVED the color.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Saw this sexy beast on my way into work one day last week. Needless to say, I whipped a shitty to go back and check it out.

And I LOVED the color.

Looks sweet. I already have one yellow car though, and I don't want another. I can't stand dealerships that brand the cars they sell. I'd make them take that thing off before I ever took it off the lot.

-B

·
Registered
552 Posts
A hair dryer and they just peal off.
Thanks for the tip, but my hair dryer is for my perm and my perm only. [hihi]

Some of those dealerships actually put on plastic tags. Does it work the same for those?

-B

·
Registered
411 Posts
It should, they are still attached with some kind of adhesive. Unless they screw them in, then your scre-ed. What gets me is they get free advertising but don't give you a brake on price. Dealers have done this to me in the past on some of the T-birds I have bought. It got taken off as soon as the Bird was home and in the nest.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I am liking the yellowish orange color. I am not liking Fords idea with those black wheels. I would rather have steelies for cheap then put something better on.
Well let's see you get 2012 Focus and opt for the "steelies/hubcaps" option. Lol The Black wheels option was only $450 including tires. Not a bad price I'd say.

Quick pic of our 2012 Focus and '11 Fiesta in the driveway... =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 4678 Posts