Focus Fanatics Forum banner

4641 - 4660 of 4675 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
New wheels, a spoiler, and some more retrofit headlight mods coming

I was shocked for a second "omg what happened to the hood" then I saw the similar reflection on windshield and then saw the hoop set up beside the car lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
2014 Focus SE Hatchback. Just over 42k miles. I am the second owner. Mods so far is plastidip the front grille chrome, and hatch wing black. Hope to change wheels soon. Currently looking at ideas. Leaning towards Ti wheels in Gold, or color match faces to the car with black rim.

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
2014 Focus SE Hatchback. Just over 42k miles. I am the second owner. Mods so far is plastidip the front grille chrome, and hatch wing black. Hope to change wheels soon. Currently looking at ideas. Leaning towards Ti wheels in Gold, or color match faces to the car with black rim.

Since you already have color matched side skirts you could put on the rest of the zetec kit pretty cheaply! The sides are the hardest part to find. I'm not sure if they still have them, but I got my zetec front and rear unpainted on eBay for only $150 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
1st set of wheels

Still have an ST spoiler and midwing I need paint matched but the other cars keep screaming for attention too.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I had a similar clunky sound the same afternoon I picked it up. I went with the sportline kit think it is about 1 5/8 lower than stock. It's been 4 months and I finally found it. The brake line bracket had broken off of the strut assembly on the driver side. Zip tied it back in place for now. No more clank clank while running on rough roads or pot holes. I have also upgraded my brakes and thought the sound was from that some how. But no more sound, hope this helps.

The sportlines look slightly lower in than the H&Rs in the front. I have the same H&Rs as the 2016 Focus has and I do wish I had went with a slightly lower option. Looks nice!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Don't you just love your Focus. Wish the fronts were slightly lower but I'm still very satisfied with the outcome

(It's hard to tell by these photos)

Attachments

·
Registered
996 Posts
Whew it's been a long while since I've disappeared. I see some nice cars on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4641 - 4660 of 4675 Posts