Focus Fanatics Forum banner

161 - 180 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
How is it running with the intake? Thinking about getting one, but not sure if it's really worth it?
I think it runs spectacular! I got a magnaflow catback and it made somewhat of a difference, but, once i installed the intake BAM! It makes a pretty good difference! I'm noticing better MPG and it sounds nice too :). Performance of course has improved. Hopefully getting a dyno soon! [cheers]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I picked mine up a few days ago and got the windows tinted yesterday. I really like this car! I'm not a huge fan of silver (this is my first silver car actually) but it has so much metallic it really pops and shows off the lines of the car nicely.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Oooh! That's the color combo I want. How do you feel the Tuscan Red goes with silver? (I think it'd be better with the grey, but I want silver.)

BTW, you'll become a huge fan of silver when you see how far you can go between washes...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oooh! That's the color combo I want. How do you feel the Tuscan Red goes with silver? (I think it'd be better with the grey, but I want silver.)

BTW, you'll become a huge fan of silver when you see how far you can go between washes...
The red goes fantastic with the silver. I've already gotten a ton of compliments on it. You're right about the washes. The 3rd day I had the car I had to drive to and from work in some pretty nasty weather and from a few feet away it still looked clean lol.

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
I like the rims

·
Registered
502 Posts
You got it. They have a 10 year warranty. I think HID's are illegal in our head lights, but, whatever floats your boat. I'm just waiting for new head lights.

161 - 180 of 431 Posts