Focus Fanatics Forum banner

141 - 160 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
heres two pics and a video of my plasti-dipped rims fswerks race exhaust plus all the other mods ive previously done

·
Registered
274 Posts
Cleaned them with Windex then wet sanded them with 1500grit cleaned them then used 2000grit cleaned them again. Then I applied the tint and after about 20 min I put clear coat. I think I used 3 coats of clear coat

·
Registered
231 Posts
Cleaned them with Windex then wet sanded them with 1500grit cleaned them then used 2000grit cleaned them again. Then I applied the tint and after about 20 min I put clear coat. I think I used 3 coats of clear coat
ehh i dont really feel like sanding them [|)]

·
Registered
316 Posts
looks like 25 n 35.

I have 15% on all of my windows.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Got the yellow fogs. Want HIDs, but Virginia has yearly vehicle inspections and they're pretty tight about so. Probably just going to buy the look a likes and see how they are. Definitely want to get some wheels put on though... but with the wheels, probably going to have to lower it too lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
looks like 25 n 35.

I have 15% on all of my windows.
I just got my Focus and I am trying to decide what to get. It's illegal to have anything more than the top 4 inches on the front windows in MI. So, I was thinking about getting the backs done at 17% and the fronts done at 54% to reduce my chances with the cops. But, I don't want it to look stupid- what do you guys think?? Better to have nothing on the front as far as looks go? Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just got my Focus and I am trying to decide what to get. It's illegal to have anything more than the top 4 inches on the front windows in MI. So, I was thinking about getting the backs done at 17% and the fronts done at 54% to reduce my chances with the cops. But, I don't want it to look stupid- what do you guys think?? Better to have nothing on the front as far as looks go? Thanks for the input!
ive only heard of 0, 2, 5, 15, 20, 25, 35, 50% you guys are shootin out some odd numbers lol

35% is legal by the DOT on the front two side windows. and idk about the other side windows and rear windows. a reputable shop will not install darker then 35% on the fronts.

141 - 160 of 431 Posts