Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Very nice. What kinda rims are those?
Thanks!... No rims yet :( those are the stupid wheel covers under plastidip.

They'll be my birthday present for August, also hope that by them there's a nice set of springs.( 1.5-1.8 drop)
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
24 Posts
Those MSR's are sexy sexy ones.

Can't wait to wheel it , lower it and tint those windows. I just got it Friday.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
274 Posts
Those MSR's are sexy sexy ones.

Can't wait to wheel it , lower it and tint those windows. I just got it Friday.
Posted via FF Mobile
Yeah I like them alot. And i can't wait for the fswerks exhaust my girlfriend got me my birthday to come in tomorrow. Installing it Saturday. And i know there intake comes out in a week or two. Few more weeks for the short shift. Then get Coil overs. Rear apron. Rims and i think I'm done until I boost it lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
Dude that is the same spoiler I want for my new focus. Did you get it from 3dcarbon? If not where? And can I ask how much you paid in total for it including the spoiler and paint. And did you put it on yourself? If you did how hard is it to take the old one off and put the new one on

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dude that is the same spoiler I want for my new focus. Did you get it from 3dcarbon? If not where? And can I ask how much you paid in total for it including the spoiler and paint. And did you put it on yourself? If you did how hard is it to take the old one off and put the new one on
Infamous you live close to me lol. Its nice to see another jersey boy with a '12

·
Registered
316 Posts
Here is my 5spd S.

That is my fiance btw, she couldn't resist bein cute :]

·
Registered
231 Posts

2012 Ford Focus Titanium fully loaded has everything but back up camera =[[ and the parallel parking thing. plasti-dipped my rims, the chrome trim around the windows, the chrome around the foglights and the chrome by the front ford emblem. it has a cat back Borla exhaust that sounds f[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]ing amazing lol [^] future mods will be the ST spolier, maybe the 3dcarbon body kit too, steeda CAI, Eibach coil overs and some tint. im also thinking about painting my calipers the ford blue so it will contrast the ford emblems?.. let me know what you guys think [wave]

and yes that is my other baby on the side of my focus its a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 V8 with a 3 in body lift, K&N CAI, Magnaflow 40 series cat back, 30 in Nitto Terra ATs with 18 in Rockstar rims, and some other dodads lol [burnout]

121 - 140 of 431 Posts