Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 431 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
that $h1t looks so dope lol(sorry dope is a jersey thing) but is the last pic with the h&r springs on it?
Thanks man! Yes and I fixed an issue where I accidently put the rear springs in backwards because I wasnt thinking. Considering it takes me 15 minutes to put springs on this car I flipped them and it lifted the rear .5 from 2" drop to 1.5" and the front in turn lowered .4" and now its sits as even as it will get.

I think theres a 1/4" ride height difference the back is slightly very slightly lower.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thanks man! Yes and I fixed an issue where I accidently put the rear springs in backwards because I wasnt thinking. Considering it takes me 15 minutes to put springs on this car I flipped them and it lifted the rear .5 from 2" drop to 1.5" and the front in turn lowered .4" and now its sits as even as it will get.

I think theres a 1/4" ride height difference the back is slightly very slightly lower.
ahh okay do you like them? and do you have the steeda swaybar? how does it handle? and how are the hids in the stock housing?

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
ahh okay do you like them? and do you have the steeda swaybar? how does it handle? and how are the hids in the stock housing?
Love em! Ride quality is very aggresive when it needs to be and doesnt kill you on a bumpy road.

No sway bar because I wasnt worried about it since there isnt a front one i think...

I have a HID thread on them. They have a great light throw almost exactly identical to the factory bulbs just much much brighter. Very little to no glare and I have yet to be flashed even once.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Love em! Ride quality is very aggresive when it needs to be and doesnt kill you on a bumpy road.

No sway bar because I wasnt worried about it since there isnt a front one i think...

I have a HID thread on them. They have a great light throw almost exactly identical to the factory bulbs just much much brighter. Very little to no glare and I have yet to be flashed even once.
nice and yeah whiteline makes a rear adjustable and front swaybar. im going to order both sometime soon and deff go with the h&r springs..thanks

·
Registered
274 Posts
ahh got the pics working lol but tinted windows,blacked out grill and ford emblem but emblem has silver ford outlining, plati-dip fog light bezzels, debadged focus se and plasti-dipped the focus and put it back on the car, black ford rear emblem, smoked out tails and 3rd brake light. also cant forget the xenon headlights and yellow fogs ;) fswerks exhaust is on the way

·
Registered
40 Posts
ahh got the pics working lol but tinted windows,blacked out grill and ford emblem but emblem has silver ford outlining, plati-dip fog light bezzels, debadged focus se and plasti-dipped the focus and put it back on the car, black ford rear emblem, smoked out tails and 3rd brake light. also cant forget the xenon headlights and yellow fogs ;) fswerks exhaust is on the way
Where did you get the black ford emblems?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Damn lol. I have a set on my other DD that are really gold. The ones on the Focus aren't as gold. I have yellow Lumin-X on the way to help that out. Your car looks good.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thanks man. I'd rather do my own cutouts then precut ones. But some days the lights are more yellow then others in my opinion. Let ne know how the lumin x looks though

·
Registered
90 Posts
So I just installed the yellow Lamin-X on the fogs. I already have the hyper yellow Nokya bulbs. They are gold but not as gold as I wanted. The LX did the trick.

Another member reported his LX cut outs were small mine were right on, great fit!

Onto the pics.

Before Lamin X with gold bulbs on in daylight.

After LX

Close up

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Interesting...kinda looks like u have two more turn signals. Adds a nice bit of color too.
Posted via FF Mobile

101 - 120 of 431 Posts