Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 431 Posts

·
-----<M>-----
2,724 Posts
Almost bought this one back around Christmas. Thought it looked really sharp. The deal just wasn't quite sweet enough so I moved on.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Some more.
I saw a SE Hatchback parked around the corner from me earlier today in Greenpoint and managed to get some photos along with some shots of my car whilst out and about today.

2012 Ford Focus SE Hatchback by Triborough, on Flickr

2012 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback by Triborough, on Flickr

2012 Ford Focus and 1956 Ford F100 by Triborough, on Flickr

Carroll Street Bridge by Triborough, on Flickr

·
Registered
90 Posts
Back from the (semi) dead! Picked it up today as a work/commute vehicle.

Drove it right to the tint shop! Feel silly for not finding the aux jack earlier (glovebox)

Ordered some gold fog light bulbs - which my other car has that I love. Need some good Weather techs or good mats and Im done with it. It will serve well as a semi fun beater:)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Where did you get the gold bulbs?
I think they are the best for fog and rain.
Looks great, nice photo effects. Retro camera program?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes that is a Cane Corso. My 3yr old boy Torque! I always buy Nokya Gold bulbs. $28 on Amazon and they are prime eligible (2 day shipping included). H11 size. Accessed by turning the wheel, removing 2 Torx bolts on the splash guard.

I took the pics with my IPhone and edited with Camera+.

I kind of want to vinyl black the roof. This is my work vehicle but I can't help it I mod everything.

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I hated how the font on the Focus badge and SE badge were different. Took 10 mins and debadged it today. Much cleaner.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just bought mine yesterday! I bought the 11 SE Sedan on December 31, 11 and a couple weeks later the 12 was released and I wanted it so bad. No regrets! I am loving it so far. Definitely getting my windows tinted soon, but can't decide what I want to do next with it.

Thinking about either HIDs, or finding better wheels to put on it. Any suggestions?

Btw, I'm in Virginia Beach, VA #757

·
Registered
502 Posts
It's been a busy spring break for me! Wheels, AMP and Speakers, vinyl and today will be fog lights. Here's what i got so far:

putting these in today! [grinking]

·
Registered
274 Posts
can you see the pic? and my se sport hatchback with black grill and emblem. also obvi the new headlight bulbs and yellow fogs ;)

81 - 100 of 431 Posts