Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
HAHA, I think you are singlehandedly keeping the Ingot silver thread going! (it's great) Now I look for what plates you will have next! (I noticed your post of Yellow too! ) Too fun![woot][woot]
Thanks. I was thinking Western Australia today, but the bolt holes don't match up.
I should note that I wind up taking pictures of other Focuses I find now. They still aren't common.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I got almost finished and down came the rain DOH, I didn't get time to straighten up the edges. I will waite until tomorrow or a better day before tackling it again.Took one photoit doesn't look bad except where I had to rush the edges.

I've had my lower grill done for awhile now. Did your clear coat/paint come off with it? I took mine off to re-do and the clear coat ripped right off.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Finally settled on my Grill Mods , did this using Vinyl Wrap $5.00 in total
Looks awesome. Kind of the opposite of me (I added the silver pinstriping to the grille) but it's a great look.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks awesome. Kind of the opposite of me (I added the silver pinstriping to the grille) but it's a great look.

Thanks I'm generally not a lover of chrome on a car but your grill looks good more agressive looking than the standard grill.[:)]
I think it works well especially the head lights being darker.
Not sure of what else to do to my car but if the headlights got cheaper maybe I might do that.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Taking my Focus on a long road trip from Melbourne to Perth and return about 7,400 klm all up, the long run will do the engine really good.
The road is pretty damn straight and not many towns to stop at.

·
Registered
128 Posts
^^I like the Mad Max car...
I'm also getting ready for a short road trip.
Gas prices on the rise over here but with this car it doesn't bother me!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yes that is the actual car used in Mad Max and the town where it was filmed. Yeah gas prices here are a lot dearer than the US we pay [email protected] litre but across the center it would be over $2 @ litre. I'm lucky as my Focus is only a 1.6 litre engine and it uses 6.2 lires/100 klms or over 45 Miles per Imperial Gallon

61 - 80 of 431 Posts