Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
VERY nice! I think the pinstripes look best on the silver and on the ti even better! Congrats!
Thanks! I agree, they look great in silver. Complement the chrome trim and polished wheels perfectly.

Also - looks like you're right around the corner (Bellbrook) from me!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Thanks! I agree, they look great in silver. Complement the chrome trim and polished wheels perfectly.

Also - looks like you're right around the corner (Bellbrook) from me!
Hey neighbor! Looks like I am! Didn't notice that![cheers] Welcome to the Focus nation!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am a photographer, so it only stands to reason I have pictures of the car!
There will be more photos here in the future.

2012 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback by Triborough, on Flickr

Wow... It has been a long time since I saw one of those blue NJ license plates. It looks brand new. I had one like that on my first car. How did you manage to keep it so nice and register it?
I actually stuck those on the car for photos. It was easier than photoshopping out the plates.

I am told that it is sort of kosher to get an old pair of buff on blue plates, register the number as a vanity and instead of putting the shiny new reflective plates on the car, you put the buff on blue plates since they have the same number and all NJ plate types issued from 1959 are still valid. Of course you say nothing to the MVC about this. Note: this does not contain any advice on registering your vehicle and is offered for informational purposes only.

I saw a set of 1970s vintage black on buff plates on a new car yesterday on the Parkway. They were either the plates the owner was issued way back when or they did the above procedure.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have my new Mag wheels, now I'm waiting for my Fog Lights to arrive once they are installed that's all I plan to do with my Focus, except I might paint the brake callipers red.

21 - 40 of 431 Posts